AAIDD 145th Annual Meeting | Online Conference
AAIDD is excited to host for the first time a fully online conference. Our online conference will allow you to enjoy the same cutting edge of ground-breaking research, practice, and policy in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities from the comfort of your home. The conference will:
- Include plenary sessions that address innovative strategies to adapt to the changing workforce demographics, while enhancing services to individuals with disabilities and families in their communities, featuring best practice from thought leaders both within and outside the human service arena.
- Feature panel presentations, poster presentations, poster symposia, issue briefs, and networking opportunities for conference participants to learn from one another.
- Integrate presentations on innovative and effective technologies that serve individuals with disabilities and families in their communities and the steps that must be taken to scale up technology-enabled supports while ensuring equitable access, promoting independence, and protecting rights.
Pre Conference Day: Monday, June 21 (there is no additional fee this year, all sessions will be included with your registration fee)
Conference Dates: Tuesday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 23
Post-Conference Day: Thursday, June 24 - dedicated for our leadership groups to held their business meetings.
Information about Accessing the Virtual Platform
- You'll be able to login from anywhere using your computer, tablet or phone and have the ability to view the sessions and participate on live video feed.
- Instructions and tutorial on how to navigate the platform will be shared to all registrants, a couple of weeks prior to the Annual Meeting.
- The access link will be shared with registrants a couple of days before the conference.