Program Director – Supported Living
SEEC is a progressive nonprofit agency providing a wide range of community supports to help people with developmental disabilities live the lives they choose. Supports are provided solely in the community and are directed by the interests, needs, and aspirations of each person.
Named as a Top Workplaces USA 2023, SEEC is a nationally recognized disability services provider in Maryland dedicated to progressive values and the belief that all those in the intellectual and developmental disability community can Live, Work and Thrive. Come join us
The Program Director position provides administrative and operational leadership for the Supported Living Program supports and services provided to the people SEEC supports. Specifically, the position will oversee, guide and mentor front-line supervisors and their teams in strategically implementing the agency’s mission and vision. This position will be responsible for all programmatic and administrative functions across the program’s services and maintain close collaboration and partnership with other program directors.
1. Oversee and lead day to day operations for the program’s support teams and people supported by SEEC.
2. Model, coach and promote person-centered thinking, planning, and supporting among teams and families.
3. Develop, monitor, and report out on program goals as approved by the Dept Director.
4. Monitor and improve program quality, effectiveness and efficiency as defined by Dept director.
5. Monitor agency compliance for program (for those regulatory bodies that apply)-MD DDA, MD DORS, DC-DDA, DC-RSA, Ticket to Work
- PCP related activities
- PORI related activities
- Service Funding Plans, MSFPR and funding activities
- Training standards
- Professional standards (CESP, ACRE certifications, DSP I/II/III)
6. Ensure excellent program supports and services, and lead monitoring of quality supports through direct observation and timely assessment.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensure service-related documentation is completed to agency standards and in a timely manner (PCP prep documents, goal documentation, progress reports, DDA/DORS/RSA monthly billing reports, attendance, etc)
- Access and promote utilization of agency resources and tools to assure and promote ongoing excellence in services.
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships.
- Act as a back up to the Department Director, and assist with Departmental and Agency priorities as needed
AGENCY & EXTERNAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Actively participate in cross agency working groups acommities
- Represent SEEC at an external committee related to your program or related to SEEC’s role in the community.
- Act as an ambassador for SEEC externally.
- Stay current with latest industry best practices.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college of university (Master’s degree or equivalent preferred). A minimum of 3 years full-time experience working with individuals with disabilities, and a minimum of 3 years of management/supervisory experience. Experience managing budgets, maintaining compliance standards, also setting up and sustaining quality assurance systems is critical. Person must be able to demonstrate excellence in these critical competencies listed below.
- Positive and Open-Minded Approach
- Strategic Perspective & Leadership
- Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- Critical Thinking and Analyses
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Personnel Development
- Professional Communication (written and verbal)
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans.
- Competitive Pay
- LTD & Basic Life Insurances
- Matching 403B
- Paid Vacation.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Employee Program Assistance.
- And more!
If you think you meet the qualifications, we would love to speak with you!
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce in an inclusive culture environment. SEEC does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.