Program Director – Employment Services
SEEC is a progressive non-profit agency located in Silver Spring, Maryland. We are looking for a Program Director of our Employment Services Program. As a mission-driven agency committed to changing lives and discovering the abilities of people with disabilities, we are leaders and pioneers in our industry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Master’s degree in a related field
- Have proven experience in:
- Program management in the range of $1M revenue with 15 staff with varying roles
- Visionary leadership to advance employment and increased quality of life for all people with disabilities
- Business mindset to effectively work within the local business community
- Oversee and lead day-to-day operations for the program’s support teams and people supported by SEEC.
- Develop, monitor, and report out on program goals as approved by the Department Director.
- Model, coach and promote person-centered thinking, planning, and supporting among teams and families.
- Ensure excellent program supports and services, and lead monitoring of quality supports through direct observation and timely feedback
- Monitor agency compliance for program
- Lead and facilitate strong communications with the people we support, their families/caregivers, and the community at large
- Create program-level budget and submit annually to Dept Director for approval. Monitor and manage budgeting throughout the fiscal year to ensure sound fiscal operations
- Be accessible and available for all staff to help problem-solve, make timely decisions, and provide opportunity for professional growth and development
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience working with individuals with disabilities, and a minimum of 3 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. (Master’s degree or equivalent preferred)
- Must have experience managing budgets, maintaining compliance standards, and setting up and sustaining quality assurance systems.
- Must possess a positive open-minded approach, strategic leadership, problem-solving and decision making, critical thinking and analyses, relationship building, collaboration and teamwork, personnel development, and professional communications.
If you think you meet the qualifications, we would love to speak with you!
Please email your updated resume to email@example.com
SEEC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce in an inclusive culture environment. SEEC does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.