The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services is seeking a Physician to serve as Medical Director as part of our leadership team at Lakeland Village in Eastern Washington.
The Medical Director is highly valued member of Lakeland Village and serves as an expert to multiple disciplines that provide all facets of training, education and health care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for development; implementation and monitoring of policies, procedures and practices that affect the health of the people we serve.
We are looking for a Medical Doctor who has the ability to:
- Supervise, direct and evaluate the work of physicians, physical/occupational therapy staff, dieticians, speech and language pathologists, nurses, ARNPs and contracted psychiatrists.
- Build and guide a cohesive team that is committed to the successful integration of performance objectives.
- Be a presence and resource to gain commitment from others to comply with laws, regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Build strategic relationships with partners, teams and departments to advance shared goals.
- Use sound judgment and medical expertise to drive solutions.
- Create an environment that inspires people to identify process innovations that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness for services provided.
- License to practice Medicine in the State of Washington or eligibility to obtain within start of employment.
- Board certificated by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, Psychiatry or Neurology.
- Demonstrated experience in clinical supervision and program management.
To learn more please click: https://www.dshs.wa.gov/sites/default/files/os/21-0276LakelandVillageMedDirector.pdf or contact Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org.