The American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a Platinum Seal of Transparency from Guidestar and a rating of 100 out of 100 from Charity Navigator.
There are a number of ways that you can help AAIDD further its mission to promote progressive policies, sound research, effective practices, and universal human rights for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities:
* Join or Renew your AAIDD membership.
* Give an AAIDD membership (email for assistance).
* Select AAIDD to benefit from your holiday and everyday shopping through Amazon Smile.
* Make a secure online donation now to AAIDD for yourself or in honor of someone important to you.
* Join us in promoting Giving Tuesday on December 1, 2020 to generous donors across the globe who want to show that this year, giving isn’t cancelled.
In this time of uncertainty, AAIDD continues to provide crucial resources for professionals who work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Consider how you can help contribute to the work of AAIDD.
Together we can do extraordinary things.
See also the AAIDD Donation Page