The Supports Intensity Scale—Children’s Version (SIS—C)TM
is a standardized, norm-referenced measure of the intensity of support needs among children between the ages of 5 and 16. The SIS—C
products consist of an interview and profile form and a user’s manual. The purpose of the user’s manual is to enable users to administer and score the SIS—C
with fidelity, and to interpret and use findings from the SIS—C
in ways that will enhance planning processes and outcomes for children with ID. The user’s manual consists of the following chapters and appendices:
- Administering and Scoring the SIS—C
- Item Descriptions for the SIS—C
- Using the SIS—C to Inform Decision Making at the Systems, Organizational, and Individual Levels
- Technical Properties of the SIS—C
- Appendix A: The SIS—C Interview and Profile Form
- Appendix B: The SIS—C normative tables for converting Subscale Mean Scores to Standard Scores
- Appendix C: The SIS—C normative tables for converting overall mean scores to a composite standard score
This product bundle consists of one copy of the user’s manual and 25 copies of the interview form.
International purchases of SIS—C products cannot be made online. International customers interested in purchasing SIS—C products need to contact Ajith Mathew at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not place your order online.