Adobe Digital Editions
Nearly all AAIDD titles are available electronically using Adobe Digital Editions.
You must first download Adobe Digital Editions to your computer to download and read AAIDD e books.
- Download the software using the link to the right.
- Visit the AAIDD Bookstore to complete your purchase
- Download your e book to your computer.
- You can read your ebook on your computer now and you can transfer the file to any of your devices (Kindle, Nook, Tablet, Phone) that also have Adobe Digital Editions loaded.
- To transfer the file, connect the eReader device to your computer and launch Digital Editions. Digital Editions automatically detects the presence of your device.
- After connection, the device appears in the library section. You can transfer items to and from the device just as you do with bookshelves in your library. You can read books that are on your device or your own computer.
Please note: Both Digital Editions and the device must be authorized to be able to transfer protected content to and from the device. Unprotected content can be transferred to and from the device without authorizing either the device or Digital
Editions, but Adobe strongly advises authorizing Digital Editions as it gives you content portability for your protected books, whether on Digital Editions or the supported device.