At Santa Rosa Community Health, we believe health care is a fundamental human right. Every day, we open our doors to care for our diverse patients in a way that honors them and meets their health care needs no matter what. We are dedicated to social justice and trauma informed care, as well as an innovative approach to caring or our patients in a comprehensive way, while feeding your passions in medicine.
If you're someone who:
We've got a great opportunity for you.
- Is passionate about providing comprehensive primary care for patients with neurodevelopmental disorders;
- Actively supports organization priorities of patient care, quality, education and sustainability; and
- Assures quality and safety by adhering to Patient-Centered Medical Home principles and actively encourages patients to participate in the decision-making of their health;
In this role, you'll:
Plus, you'll work at a place that is at the heart of health for our community.
- Create ongoing relationships with patients by providing access, continuity, education and comprehensive care Provide on-site day to day clinical supervision of Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Work closely with our IDD team to provide exceptional integrative services
- Meet regularly with the Medical Director to review patient care issues and provide input into the development of treatment guidelines and protocols.
Santa Rosa Community Health serves more than 42,000 patients across 8 campuses. Located in the heart of northern California wine country, we employ almost 500 people, all of whom are united in heart health, and justice. Following the dramatic wildfire of October 2017 and the loss of our largest campus, we've made a remarkable recovery and are serving all of our patients.
We can boast of many accomplishments, from being voted a "Best Place to Work" for the last three years to being Joint Commission Accredited and the home of two nationally recognized residency programs. At the same time, we're always looking to the horizon to better serve our patients, our employees, and our community.