Executive Vice President, Chief Program Officer
Echoing Hills Village, Inc (Echoing Hills) is seeking an experienced and dynamic Executive Vice President, Chief Program Officer (CPO) to be responsible for providing leadership, planning, organization, direction and compliance for the operations of all programs and services. Echoing Hills is located in Warsaw, OH and is a faith-based, non-profit ministry with nearly 500 employees providing premier residential, vocational, educational, and camp services to persons with disabilities throughout the state of Ohio and internationally.
For more than 50 years, Echoing Hills has supported thousands of families, friends and neighbors through their outreach to people with disabilities. All of these programs support the mission of Echoing Hills which is Revolutionizing lives where people live, learn, connect, play and worship and are in alignment with their core values: the right to choose, the dignity of each person, personal fulfillment in God’s plan, and a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CPO is vital to fulfilling the mission and purpose of Echoing Hills by providing a vital link between all facilities and programs and the Corporate Office. The selected candidate will be based in the home office and be expected to travel approximately fifty percent of the time.
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of Christian principals, ethics and morals and a faith in Jesus Christ, prior managerial experience, have strong communication and decision- making skills and possess organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Additional Skills and Characteristics:
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations with Medicaid Rules and Regulations of Medicaid related agencies (ODJFS, ODM, DODD, ODH, OSHA, EPA and HIPAA) regarding programs and services for individuals with an intellectual / developmental disability.
- General knowledge in Standard Precautions, Infection Control, Environmental Safety, Building Evacuation Procedures and Weather Emergencies in order to direct personnel appropriately.
- Strong skills in organizational culture, change management, project management, process improvement, program management, achieving quality outcomes, and efficiency.
- Ability to develop, monitor, and manage budgets.
- Ability to analyze data, make it relevant and apply to effective management decision-making.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal and public presentation communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple functions at a time and work in stressful situations, while meeting established deadlines.
- Master’s Degree in nonprofit sector- or human services-related discipline (e.g., Social Work, Education, Public Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or Public Health) required
- Minimum of 10 years prior I/DD experience or experience in a related field, with at least 5 of those years leading and executing organizational and programmatic strategies and staff operations.
- Comprehensive experience in working within developmental/intellectual disability community, with thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and contemporary knowledge of new developments or changes in field of developmental disabilities and autism.
- Proven competence in managing programs and in identifying, developing and building community partnerships.
Interested persons are invited to send resumes to Heather Plunkett, MHS Consulting who is conducting this search. All inquiries will be held in confidence.
Thank you in advance for your interest and consideration of this outstanding opportunity with Echoing Hills.
Heather Plunkett, Consultant, MHS Consulting