Director of Quality and Strategic Implementation
Echoing Hills Village, Inc (Echoing Hills) is seeking an experienced and dynamic Director of Quality and Strategic Implementation to be responsible for providing leadership to program performance and innovation activities as identified in the organization’s Strategic Plan. Echoing Hills is located in Warsaw, OH and is a faith-based, non-profit ministry with nearly 500 employees providing premier residential, vocational, educational, and camp services to persons with disabilities throughout the state of Ohio and internationally.
For more than 50 years, Echoing Hills has supported thousands of families, friends and neighbors through their outreach to people with disabilities. All of these programs support the mission of Echoing Hills which is Revolutionizing lives where people live, learn, connect, play and worship and are in alignment with their core values: the right to choose, the dignity of each person, personal fulfillment in God’s plan, and a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Quality and Strategic Implementation is vital to fulfilling the mission and purpose of Echoing Hills by ensuring all programs and services address evolving community needs, meet quality, compliance and accreditation standards (which align with cultural values as defined in The Echoing Way framework), and evaluation systems are designed and implemented to measure and ensure effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of Christian principals, ethics and morals and a faith in Jesus Christ, prior managerial experience, have strong communication and decision- making skills and possess organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Additional Skills and Characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal and public presentation communication skills
- Strong skills in developing organizational culture, change management, project management, and process improvement.
- Demonstrated strategic-thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Proven competence in managing complex organizational elements (including technology tools, performance assessment tools, and cross-departmental program collaborations) and overseeing budgets.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals including Corporate and Regional Leadership Staff, team members, and the general public including regulators and community representatives
- Ability to develop, monitor, and manage budgets
- Strong knowledge of data collection techniques
- Ability to handle multiple functions at a time and work in stressful situations
- Bachelor’s Degree in nonprofit sector or human services related discipline or related field required, with Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in the nonprofit sector at large multifaceted organization, with at least 3 of those years executing organizational and programmatic strategies and staff operations.
- Comprehensive experience in working within developmental/intellectual disability community
Interested persons are invited to send resumes to Heather Plunkett, MHS Consulting who is conducting this search. All inquiries will be held in confidence.
Thank you in advance for your interest and consideration of this outstanding opportunity with Echoing Hills.
Heather Plunkett, Consultant, MHS Consulting