Associate Director, Product Management
MediSked, LLC is a mission-driven tech company that delivers forward-thinking, person-centered software to empower people, provider agencies, oversight, and payers in the long-term services and supports community to use data to reduce costs and improve care. We are searching for creative and motivated individuals to join our team that can thrive in a tech business setting but also have a compassionate side that connects to our customers and culture.
The Associate Director, Product Management is responsible for managing MediSkeds product management organization, defining product strategy, owning the product development lifecycle, and creating leading-edge features, design, performance, availability, and security.
A successful candidate in this role will be smart, passionate, and collaborative. This individual will contribute as a leader, while also feeling the accomplishment of delivering their own projects. They will serve as a member of the MediSked management team reporting to the Vice President, Product & Market Strategy.
• Deliver best-in-class, person-centered products to the marketplace through a data-driven product development process
• Optimize product management processes, tools, and software
• Ensure successful, on-time delivery of committed features to our clients and partners
• Build and maintain a high performing product management organization
• Establish an environment that promotes great teamwork and collaboration, while motivating MediSked teams to give their best and be passionate about the products MediSked is building
• Establish performance metrics and related processes to engage key stakeholders and ensure project status and performance indicators are communicated
• Manage organization budget including planning and forecasting
• Lead product management organization strategy to grow the solution suite and expand market opportunities to reflect industry trends and best practices
• Support sales and business development activities, including RFI/RFP responses, demos, etc.
• Collaborate across organizations to drive engagement among MediSkeds nationwide user community
• Work in a highly collaborative way with other teams and disciplines to ensure product strategy is aligned with solutions, sales, and other key stakeholders across the company
• Research and learn new technologies and stay on the cutting edge of technology
• Bachelors degree required; project management experience/certification desired
• Minimum 5+ years product management experience, or an equal combination of related, relevant experience
• Minimum 2 years supervisory experience within product management
• Experience managing client-facing IT projects or enterprise software solutions required
• Commitment to quality, client service, and teamwork with successful, on-time project deliveries
• Ability to evaluate end-user business needs, translate them into technical requirements
• Manage the development and delivery of new platforms/features, and document capabilities and user workflows
• Experience with user-centered and accessibility-centered design principles preferred
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, visual) for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proven ability to build relationships, collaborate, mentor, motivate internal and external teams
• Experience with SDLC project management software, diagramming tools, and prototyping/design tools
• Experience managing clinical/EHR software (experience with HITECH, HITRUST, Meaningful Use) preferred
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity environment and make informed decisions independently
• Ability to travel nationwide, up to 20%.
Click here to Apply